Inspiration: Wiissa


They say two brains work better than one, and you see the evidence when you come across photographers Vanessa Hollander's and Wilson Philippe's amazing work. This film and photography duo is based in LA and the've worked for magazines such as NYLON, Oyster Mag, Harper's Bazaar Spain, Zeum Mag and a long etcetera. Their work has a lot of the vibes from movies such as "The Virgin Suicides" or tv series like "Lizzie McGuire", some how this makes me go back to my teen years... Their photos show mostly teenagers in a "daily basis" with a 70's to 90's style, all this together makes me want to cry of happiness...I love this kind of photography and to find such inspirational work (after I found Zeum Mag) is great! I hope one day I became as good (or even better) as they are. I love pastels in photos, and to use analogic film and cameras instead of digital, unfortunately, photography film is quite expensive and I haven't learned yet to develop color film, but I know how to develop black and white film which is something...Still, after seeing all of Wiissa's work, I really want to take more photos and experiment with more analogic film. Click here to enter their wonderful site.










See you soon ;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario