Haul Express

Today I'll make a quick and small haul about my latest shirts. I don't have much money lately and what I get I try to save it for this summer when I go back to Cape Town...can't wait! I'm also dying for spring to come, it's my favorite season and I want to wear these lovely shirts soon!




This first shirt is from ZARA and I found it on sale, so it made me very happy being able to finally buy it. Since some years ago, I've been very into florals, but I always prefer dark colours altough this shirt is full of bright colours which, for a change, is great! I also loved the white neck and specially that black bow! I really like the fabric, satin, nice and cool for hot weather. I'm hoping to wear it a lot this summer, or at least the months I'm not in CT dying of cold.





Leopard print is something that never interested me, until some time ago, when I first bought a grey leopard print cardigan at Sfera. I'm still not very fond of this print but I really liked this shirt from ZARA with white neck and little black buttons on the back. Same fabric as the first one, satin and short sleeves.



Last but not least, this pink shirt I bought on sales at Lolita's Closet. I usually don't wear pink, but I thought it would look nice with some high waist jeans or my denim skater skirt. I may also buy a midi denim skirt or something similar. 

Thanks for reading! Please don't hesitate and leave a comment =D



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario