Yankee Candles

I was very interested in getting some of these candles for myself. They're a famous because of their smells and because they are handmade, so I thought I'd give them a try. Because I can't get them in my city, I had to look for them online, but I found a lovely shop with great prices and lots of different Yankee Candles, liquid scents, incense...At the end I decided to buy 2 votive candles and 3 tarts, just to try them out. I chose "Fresch Cut Roses", "Summer Scoop", "Vanilla Cupcake", "Midnight Jasmine" (which I gave as a present to my bestfriend) and "Sweet Strawberry". I must say they all smell like heaven! I opened the "Sweet Strawberry" tart and it made my hands smell of strawberries through a whole hour, at the end I decided to put it in my drawer to keep my t-shirts smelling of strawberries. The votive candles are more like a sample, a small candle which smells really well when you hold it close but doesn't smell very much when it burns, still they are lovely, I think if they were a bigger size they would smell much more (of course you can find bigger sizes).

The tarts are smaller and are NOT candles, but wax melts, which makes them smell a looooot more when they burn. Im sure I will buy many more in the future. The great thing about Yankee Candles is that you can find candles that smell like strawberries, mango, cakes, but also as clean cotton, beach walk, fluffy towels, riding mower.....I find it quite amusing haha I might try them out too.












Thanks for reading! Don't hesitate to ask or leave a comment.
See you nex time.

2 comentarios: