M.A.C cosmetics - Creme Cup







This lovely pink lipstick from Mac cosmetics is a cremesheen, which has a creamy formula and makes it easy to apply. I usually don't wear pink lipstick; maybe they're too "preppy" for me...Still, after seeing some really good reviews on this lipstick I thought I'd give it a try. It actually is an anniversary gift from my lovely boyfriend, so thank you a lot! 

I find it a very sweet colour, a pastel pink that I can wear every day unlike my other pink Mac lipstick, Chatterbox, which is a stronger kind of pink and which I find more of a summer time colour. Now, let's talk about Creme Cup: lovely formula, soft and creamy, lovely pink with warm undertones and some shine. I't doesn't smudge around the edges, also because it's a pale colour. Very flattering for all skin types, it doesn't dry my lips and it stays pretty well. So I would give it a 5/5, I really like this pink babe! 

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed.
Please feel free to write about any inquire
or leave a comment.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario