Japanese treats



Some days ago I ordered a little package of japanese treats I was really wishing to try since a long time ago,
so I finally got them! I bought: Hello Panda biscuits with milk flavour filling which weren't that bad, but in my opinion, a bit boring, next time I'll order the strawberry or chocolate ones; strawberry Pocky and also choco-banana flavour Pocky which are my favorite ones! I enjoyed them a lot, even more than the strawberry ones, pitty it was a pocket pocky ( It's smaller than the normal packet); a teeny-weeny strawberry kit kat which was AMAZING, so yummy! I't had a really strong and nice strawberry flavour; and finally my all time love Cream Soda, I usually drink Sparletta (from Coca Cola company) but this time I wanted to try Schweppes Cream Soda and I must say it was delicious! It tasted of ice cream even more than Sparletta! really nice! I bought everything in the same shop: JaponShop.com 

JaponShop.com es una tienda española donde podréis encontrar dulces, snacks, ramen, alimentos, bebidas y recetas de Japón o Corea. El envío es de mínimo 24 horas para envios peninsulares y de 2 a 8 dias para Ceuta y Melilla y las islas, tanto Canarias como Baleares (para más información visita la página). La verdad es que los precios son buenos para ser productos importados, los gastos de envío son caros, pero el envío es express así que merece la pena. A mi parecer podrían tener algo más de variedad o vender más productos de manera permanente, pero no me voy a quejar tampoco.







Thanks for reading!
 Feel free to leave any inquire.
See you next time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario