The WhitePepper's summer collection 2014


Is it even possible to express how in love I am with The WhitePepper?
For those who don't know about this lovely shop, feel free to enter their site: The WhitePepper and check out their lovely collections.
The WhitePepper is a british brand based in East London where you can find lovely clothes and accesories. Every collection is full of new fabrics and patterns, but they never loose their essence and that's wonderful. Femenine, naive, comfortable, colorful.... that's The WhitePepper to me. Something I love about this shop is that they have a big variety and constrast when it comes to colours; you may have pastels or white and then find something in ox red, naivy blue or black, but always in nice tones.
Another representative thing about TWP is their simple and plain designs, specially when it comes to dresses, but the fabrics are gorgeous, and as they say "less is more"; you don't need to push it too much when you dress up, one detail can complete the whole look.
 This summer there's lot's of blue, white, pink and black and it's all inspired in Alice in Wonderland, the book by L.Carroll. 

This time I'm just going to post my favorite items from this summer collection:


Summer dress, gingham and pastels...Perfect! These oversized dresses from TWP are not just for slim girls,  they look great on all kind of sizes and bodies, the fabric is soft and just hangs nicely.


I love this combination, with the new denim midi skirt and that white crop top.
A simple and nice outfit to wear in sunny day with some jelly shoes.


Polka Dots and blue are always a good combination.
This oversized and mini lenght dress is perfect for a hot day.



I've always had something for checks and even though I'm not a big fan of frills, 
this dress is gorgeous even to me!

I'm sure everything looks even better because the model is a complete DOLL! I love it!
A collection to die for, seriously. Can't wait to get myself something from this summer collection or at least something from their spring collection which was amazing too, I never feel disappointed when a
 new collection comes out. They know how to make my heart melt and my wallet suffer...



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario