Baby Lips - Maybelline


Today's review is about Maybelline's ultimate lip balms: Baby lips are some of the best lip balms I've tried. I tend to like lip balms that have a dense formula, Baby Lips are a bit lighter but work great too and I specially love them because they have lovely colours and scents! They are soft and moisturizing, not sticky and they have a touch of colour (except Mint Fresh).

Until now, this is my collection (from left to right): Cherry Me, Mint Fresh, Peach Kiss and Pink Punch.



They're not expensive and the product lasts a lot, the only problem I find is that when you apply it on your lips it just stays for about an hour or two, maybe because it's not made with a thick balm. However, when you apply it you don't need much to cover up your lips and feel them hydrated. I usually wear them when I'm lazy and I don't want to wear any lipstick, but instead have a bit of colour and hydrated my lips. After finding out about these lip balms I wear less lipstick than I did before. 



In the pic above I'm wearing Mint Fresh. A colorless lipbalm with a refreshing mint scent that keeps your lips moisturazed for about 8 hours. Now, let's start with the swatches:


Baby Lips - Pink Punch


I don't wear pink too much, so I wasn't sure about buying this one, but I was surprised when I saw what a lovely colour it has. Same formula as the other Baby Lips, with a soft strawberry scent and a gorgeous pink with blue undertones, seriously in love with it! I usually wear it with black clothes.



Baby Lips - Peach Kiss


A shimmering peach colour, perfect for a "nude lips" look. It's got a peachy scent that actually tastes great haha I don't wear this too much though...



Baby Lips - Cherry Me


My favorite Baby Lips lip balm. The smell of cherries and the colour just makes it the perfect lip balm ever. It's more like an every day gloss to me, I wear it nearly everytime I go out. I really recommend this one!

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment.
 See you nex time! =)










4 comentarios:

  1. Really interesting post, i have a love-hate relationship with this lipsticks haha!
    BTW i love your jelly juju sandals, i'm thinking about buying one this summer 'cause they are so cuuute!
    Have a nice day!!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I'm glad you liked it ^^ and I really recommend JuJu shoes, they're the best and match your style well (por cierto, tambien soy española jaja <3) ten un buen dia ;)

      Eliminar