M.A.C cosmetics - Viva Glam IV




Today's post is a short review on this M.A.C cosmetics lipstick: Viva Glam IV.

Before I bought this cutie, I had no idea about Viva Glam collection, but I was glad to hear that every cent you pay for the lipstick goes to M.A.C's AIDS fund to help anyone with HIV or AIDS, it actually made me feel less shallow...You can recognize a Viva Glam lipstick by the red colour of the tube and logo, instead of the usual silver lipstick packaging from M.A.C. Also, they have some lovely colours for the Viva Glam collection, I wanted to have Viva Glam I lipstick, but they were out of stock then...Before buying this liptisck, I was really wanting to get myself New York Apple, all because of my favorite (and first!) M.A.C lipstick, London Life, which is no longer available to buy since some years ago....so I'm trying to find something similar. New York Apple is kind of the same colour as London Life, not the exact same of course, New York Apple is a much brighter red and more opaque. Nevertheles I came across Viva Glam IV and I really liked it, because I've got so much red lipstick, I thought It would be nice to have something different. Viva Glam IV is a Frost lipstick, "in a mid-tone rose with a subtle gold sparkle". In the photo beneath it looks a bit too pinkish because of the light, in the last pic you can appreciate the gold shimmer and the real colour in light and dark. It's a colour I wear quite a lot, more than my other M.A.C lipsticks; all because Viva Glam IV is a really good lipstick, it doesn't fade easily, it doens't smudge around the edges, it's very easy to apply, the colour goes with everything in my wardrobe and, well, it's always nice to buy new lipstick, but it's even nicer to know you are actually helping people with such a serious disease as AIDS. 
I would rate this product with a 9,5/ 10. 





By the way, stay tuned to M.A.C cosmetic's website to know more about the 
AMAZING new collection, Playland, that they'll be releasing soon!

Thanks for reading!
 Feel free to leave a comment or inquiry.
'Till next time!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario