Review: Fake Up from Benefit


Another review, this time on Fake Up from Benefit cosmetics. Yesterday I went to Sephora and bought some make up basics at Benefit, mascara and concealer. I'd never tried Benefits concealer Fake Up until today and my conclusion is that it's not a bad concealer, but not the best I've tried. You see, it comes in 3 different tones, my skin is pale so I bought "01 Light", the colour matches my skin, so that's great, but I find it doesn't have enough coverage (or pigmentation). I don't have dry skin so the hydrating ring doesn't make much difference and when you apply it under your eyes, it actually leaves a greasy feeling, not that it's uncomfortable but just unpleasant, but thank god it doesn't make my mascara spread or ruin my make up. If you want a concealer with better coverage in the Benefit range you've got Erase Paste.
The packaging is cute, as usual for Benefit, but the product is too expensive in relation to what it really is.




In my opinion I wouldn't buy this product again, not for now, the price just isn't suitable for this product. I don't like to say this because I wanted to love this product, but I just can't...I use it everyday, because I don't have another concealer and well, actually it's not that bad for daily use, but don't wear too much make up on your eyes or it will spread and look weird. If you have dry skin and want a light coverage this is your concealer. Maybe if you use matte powder after using Fake Up, the greasy feeling dissapears. If I had to punctuate this product it'll be 3/5. 

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed.
Until next time!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario