Yankee Wax Melts


Last week I recieved these lovely wax melts from Yankee Candles. As you know, some time ago I bought my first Yankee candles and wax melts and I loved these last ones so much I decided to just buy wax melts instead of candles. This time I bought them with sweet scents: Strawberry Buttercream, Fireside Treats, Snowflake Cookie and Waikiki Melon. Altough I've just started using Fireside Treats I must say they all smell delicious. I usually cut the wax melts in 4 pieces and burn them one by one, I must say they last A LOT, the scent is very strong and my flat isn't very big, so the whole house smells wonderful. 

If you're searching for nice and strong scents, I highly recommend you to buy wax melts, specially Yankee Candles wax melts, the scents are very accurate to what you're expecting them to smell like. Until now, my favorite ones are: Vanilla Cupcake and Midnight Jasmine (I still have to try the new ones I've bought).










Thanks for reading! See you next time.

2 comentarios:

  1. As from my Instagram comment, Ioove Straberry Butterceam and Fireside Treats. You pictures are lovely! ♥

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks for commeting! I would love to know how "Red Velvet" and "Black Coconut", what are they like?

      Eliminar