Inspiration: Zeum Magazine

Lately I've been going through Tumblr like crazy looking for some photography that would knock out my senses. Sometimes I spend hours in Tumblr scrolling and scrolling until my head hurts, it's my favorite site after all. Then, some days ago I found a gorgeous photograph featuring clothes from The WhitePepper, and I wanted to see more of the photographers work, so I searched for "Zeum Magazine" which was the only hint I had of where to start looking. Seemed like the photograph was actually part of Zeum Magazine, and when I went through their Tumblr I just wanted to die of happiness! It was full of amazing, seriously good photographs. It was finding paradise on the internet haha. It's just the kind of photography I love the most, and it's what I aspire to become, a fashion photographer. Click here to check their wonderful Tumblr and see what I'm talking about. It may be a recent discovery but you can't even imagine how inspirational it is to me.
Zeum Magazine is a biannual canadian magazine, but sold and actually made for Great Britain. The only problem is that because you can only buy it online and you have to pay the shipping costs, it becomes really expensive. But it's a sure thing I'll end up buying it sooner or later. These are just a few of my favorite photographs of theirs. All credits go to Zeum Magazine.






 Hope you enjoyed and got some inspiration! ;)
See you next time.
XOXO

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario