Lush Time


I am a big fan of Lush cosmetics and It's not my first time trying out Lush cosmetics products, but it is my first time trying out their bubble bars and ballistics. Since I don't have a bath tub at home and plus that there's no Lush in my city....It's kinda difficult to buy and try their stuff. But, now I'm in Cape Town for holidays and I'm staying at my mom's house, and it's great because she's got a nice bath tub were I can try all the Lush products I want. There are various Lush stores in Cape Town, I usually go to the one at Cavendish Square or the one at V&A Waterfront, and it seems like Lush stores in South Africa have the cheapest prices in the world! So I've been spending quite a lot of money on their products lately (totally worth it!). Here's some of the first bubble bars and ballistics I tried out. 

Starting with Twilight ballistic. This one I wanted to try since a long time ago, I saw videos on youtube and IG but it's not even comparable to real life haha. The first thing that I loved about this product was the sweet scent, those cute stars and moon, also, it's pink! When you through it in the bath it's just wonderful, the water turns out to be like a twilight sky, going through all it's colours, from pink, to blue and then dark blue/ purple. And the best part, it leaves your skin soooo soft, smelling like heaven and it's got glitter!!!!




Amandopondo has now become one of my fave lush bubble bars, because I love the smell of roses, it leaves your skin soft and smooth and it makes tons of bubbles. It's got a dry rose in the middle, which floats in your bath and smells amazing even though it's so little. The smell is just orgasmic, I'm definitely making this bubble bar one of my all time favorites.



Space Girl, although mine didn't dye the water purple or orange/red but navy blue instead, it was still a nice experience. Simple, with a nice subtle fruity scent and glitter. This ballistic contains a small quantity of alcohol, as a curious fact and as every other bath product from Lush, it leaves your skin soft and healthy.





Thanks for reading!
See you next time ;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario