Cute Accesories Haul


So here's a haul of what I bought at Portobello Road vintage store. I wrote about this store in my last post and now I'm going to show you what lovely things I bought that day. I still want to go back and buy more pretty stuff for me and presents for my friends.


When I was little I always wanted to be a fairy, I'd wear my pink tutu, my fairy wings and my red rain boots (yeah, a complete fashion icon at my age). I loved fairies at that time...and somehow when I saw this gorgeous pink flower crown I had to buy it. Lately I've had something for pink, specialy pastel pink, and I have some lovely ideas of how and what to wear this flower crown with. It's perfect to wear in summer or spring, so when I'm back home I'll definitely wear it as much as possible. The price was really good and they had the same flower crown style in various colours. The crowns fit perfectly and you can get them of any kind and colour. I'd love to find shops like this in my city but....no luck.



 I also found some lovely pins to wear on my denim jackets, jeans and my pinafore. I bought this lovely rocking horse in white and a cute bunny rabbit in pastel pink. They also had wolves, squirrels, does and deers, in pink, white and black. These I bought will make the perfect accesory! 



Thanks for reading! For any inquires, post a comment ;)
Bye bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario