Vintage Portobello


This week I went with my mom and sister to the cutest vintage/ coffee shop ever! It was love at first sight, seriously. This gorgeous shop located in Kenilworth's Main Road (Cape Town) is called Portobello Road. Half vintage fashion shop, half coffee shop is full with lovely items and decoration. The walls are painted in pastel colours and decorated with pretty floral fabrics. Everything is very girly and sweet, just how I like it! 

Clothes and accesories are sold at a reasonable price, which is difficult to find in South Africa because everything related to fashion, or just nice clothes or brands, are expensive. They've got a big range of vintage jerseys, cardis and jackets; for girls and boys. If you're looking for shoes, you'll find more heels than any other thing, they've also got some sneakers or boots, but mainly they sell vintage heels. They also sell some new or handmade items like beanies, dresses and tee's. The accesories are just...jaw-dropping; from laser cut wood charms, to midi rings, normal rings, earrings, sunglasses, flower crowns...the variety is soo big and everything is soooo lovely you just can't pick anything thinking you might like something else better! The whole shop is insanely cute. The nicest things to me were the flower crowns, you could find headbands with big dasies or roses, there were also ones with little roses in colours like pink, burgundy, white, lilac...they have the best selection of flower crowns I've seen. I would really encourage you to visit this heavenly store if you live in Cape Town or if you are visiting the city. If I'd had more money I would of bought more things (I'll show you what I purchased on another post soon). I still haven't tried they're coffee shop section, but I've been told they serve the best capuccino ever, they also had an amazing looking chocolate cheesecake!











 Thanks for reading! Hope you liked this post.
'Till nex time, loves ;)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario