Lush Haul III


Here's another Lush Haul. As you can see I bought hell a lot of stuff from Lush when I was this
summer in Cape Town, but I didn't write much about them back then so now that I am back I'm uploading the reviews.

Rose jam bubble bar is one of my favorites! One of my first Lush cosmetics products was Rose Jam shower gel, and I loved it soooooooo much that I really wanted to try this great bubble bar that has the exact same smell. It dyes the water in a lovely pale pink color and makes lot's of bubbles. And of course it leaves your skin very soft and smelling amazing.


Butterball ballistic may look quite boring and simple, but it's actually very cool! You pop it in the water and let it fuzz away. At first I didn't notice anything, but then I looked closer and saw a bit of oil and glitter floating on top of the water. The "oil" is because Butterball contains little cocoa butter chips that melt when in hot or cold water, this moisturizes your skin amazingly well and it doesn't leave your skin greasy at all, just dry yourself up with a towel when you get out the tub and your skin will be soft and super hydrated.


Tisty Tosty is very fizzy as a ballistic, it doesn't dye the water much but It leaves a lovely fragrance. Also it has got nine little rose buds that float in your tub and smell amazing although they may look small. This was not one of my favs, but it's still good enough to try.


See you soon ;)




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario