November

Another month has gone by so fast...And another one starts, hello November. Halloween ended last night, and I would of liked to write a mini post with inspirational photos, but I had such a busy day yesterday...In the end I celebrated All Hallows Eve by staying at home and watching Harry Potter with my boyfriend while eating chocolate and other rubbish. I needed a relaxing night.
So, November, the cold is here and the smell of fireplaces is in the air. I actually like the smells more than anything else in autumn. There's lot's of things to happen this month: I am planning a little trip to a town nearby with friends and also, it's my birthday this month! Gosh...another year to add, I hate it.
Apart from that, I have to say I'm so happy right now, although I have tons of things to do for uni, I finally bought my longtime desired Fjällraven Kanken classic backpack!! FINALLY!! It's my birthday present in advance, I'm going to enjoy it so much. I really needed a backpack, and I've wanted a kanken for a long time, but because they're so bloody expensive I couldn't afford it until now. Another great thing is that M.A.C cosmetics has finally released they're Rocky Horror Picture Show collection. I pre ordered a lipstick from theirs like a month ago, just in case, and after so long I will finally be able to have it. And to finish the stupid chitchat I'd like to post some Halloween inspirational photos I've loved, mostly from tumblr (f*ck I love Tumblr, I practically live in there haha).









Hope you have a lovely November, see you very soon!









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario