Autumn leaves


I gathered all of my strenght and decided to start posting about my #ootd's. This look I photographed at the beginning of the month, so it wasn't cold enough, but I took the oportunity to take some pics of this very comfortable look before I went shopping. The cardigan I am wearing I bought in a shop in Marbella, but I can't remember the name of the shop...sorry! The olive green crop top I bought in Topshop and is super comfy because it's quite baggy and the colour is great for this season. The mom jeans I'm wearing are also from Topshop and are the best pants I have, and I think I've ever had. And on my footies I am wearing my New Balance which I wear nearly every day. And finally, my gorgeous Missibaba bag.

He reunido todo el valor que tenía y he decidido empezar a subir post de mi misma para enseñaros mis #ootd (oufit of the day). Éste look lo fotografié al principio del mes, con lo cual aún no hacía frío, pero aproveché que salía a hacer unas compras para hacerle unas cuántas fotos a éste look tan cómodo. El cárdigan que llevo, de color mostaza, lo compré hace poco en una tienda de Marbella, no recuerdo bien el nombre de la tienda...lo siento. El crop top verde oliva es de Topshop y es muy cómoda porque es ancho y el color me gusta para ésta época del año. Los mom jeans que llevo también son de Topshop y son los pantalones mejores que tengo, y creo que he tenido en mi vida. Luego están mis New Balance que llevo prácticamente todos los días. Y por último, mi precioso bolso de Missibaba.




Crop Top - Topshop
Mom jeans - Topshop
Shoes - New Balance

I hope you've enjoyed this post, see you soon!

Espero que os haya gustado éste post, ¡hasta pronto!










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario