September favorites!

Hello everyone! I'm writing this while listening to Florence + The Machine's new album, and I must say I really like it! I highly recommend you listen to it. I really loved "Queen of Peace", "Mother", "Long&Lost", "How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful" and "Ship to Wreck". But now, let's get into the main theme, my favorite products or items I used (or bought) this month. Let's beging with-..my super cool dinosaur socks from Topshop! Every single time I go to Topshop, even if I don't buy anything else, I leave the shop with a new pair of socks, their designs and prints are the best, I think nearly all of my pair of socks are from Topshop. These I bought because they've got dinosaurs on them, and their cool, and what I like even more than that is that they've got pastel colours and a ninties vibe.

¡Hola a todos! Escribo éste post mientras escucho el nuevo disco de Florence + The Machine, y ¡debo decir que me encanta! Recomiendo encarecidamente que lo escuchéis. Las canciones que más me han gustado son "Queen of Peace", "Mother", "Long&Lost", "How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful" y "Ship to Wreck". Y tras ésto, comencemos a hablar sobre los productos que he usado (o comprado) éste mes que más me han gustado. Empecemos con...¡mis calcetines súper geniales de dinosaurios que compré en Topshop! Siempre que voy a Topshop, aunque no me compré nada más, siempre salgo con un par de calcetines, porque me pueden sus estampados y diseños, creo que casi todos mis calcetines son de ahí. Éstos los compré porque son dinosaurios, y molan, y lo que me gusta incluso más que eso es que tienen colores pastel y un rollo muy noventero. 




Everytime I visit Cape Town I go to Mr. Price for some cheap bargains, I must admit they have lot's of rubbish, but also lot's of nice stuff, depends on the season really...But this time I bought quite a lot of their stuff, like these awesome round two-coloured frame sunglasses. They look really nice and were super cheap.

Cada vez que voy a Ciudad del Cabo me paso por Mr. Price en busca de gangas, tengo que admitir que tienen mucha basura, pero también encuentro cosas muy chulas, realmente depende de la temporada...pero en ésta ocasión compré bastantes cosas ahí, cómo éstas gafas de sol con montura bicolor. Quedan muy bien y me salieron muy baratas.


Crazy Rumors lipbalms I discovered not long ago, and I had to buy some of their amazing flavoured lipbalms. I bought "Banana Slipt", "Mint Chocolate" and "Spiced Chai", you can also get flavours like bubblegum or amaretto, lemonade, gingerbread...they have a lot of interesting flavours. From these three I bought I really love "Spiced Chai", it smells of real tea and spices and it's a flavour I enjoy in the autumn/ winter season. They also have a nice formula, not too thick but just right to moisturize your lips, and their vegan and cruelty free!

Hace muy poco descubrí los cacaos labiales Crazy Rumors, y tuve que comprar algunos de sus increíbles sabores. Los compré en la página web de perfumerías Primor, donde tienen algunos de los sabores de éstos cacaos a muy buen precio. Compré "Banana Split", "Mint Chocolate" y "Spiced Chai", y he de decir que éste último es mi favorito, huele un montón a té y a especias y me gustan mucho esos sabores para el otoño e invierno. También tienen una buena fórmula, no son demasiado espesos si no que tienen lo justo y necesario para hidratar los labios, ¡y son veganos y no testados en animales!



From The Body Shop's "Scents Of The World" range, I bought "Indian Night Jasmine", with notes of neroli jasmine, violet leaf, orange blossom and magnolia and sandalwood and musk. It has become one of my favorite scents from The Body Shop. A really nice range of perfumes for a very good price, this one is very intense and a bit strong so it lasts for quite a long time.

De la colección de The Body Shop llamada "Esencias Del Mundo" compré "Indian Night Jasmine", con notas de nerolí, violeta, azahar y magnolia, sándalo y almizcle. Se ha convertido en una de mis esencias preferidas de The Body Shop. Es una colección de perfumes muy buena y por muy buen precio. Éste en especial es muy intenso y algo fuerte así que el aroma dura mucho tiempo.



I bought this cool t-shirt from Kling, I went "bananas" for it! (ok, that's enough, sorry). But it is pretty cute and comfy, and it was on sale, so even better! It's become one of my favorite wardrobe pieces but it's a shame the weather is starting to cool down now...I usually wear it with my mom jeans or my denim front button skirt.

Compré ésta camiseta tan chula en Kling, fue amor a primera vista. Es muy mona y cómoda, ¡y estaba de rebajas! lo cuál la hace incluso una mejor compra. Se ha convertido en una de mis prendas favoritas, pena que cada vez haga más frío...Me la suelo poner con mis mom jeans o con mi falda vaquera con botones por delante. 


I hope you enjoyed this post! See you soon!

¡Espero que os haya gustado éste post! ¡Nos vemos!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario