Autumn wishlist


Here's my lastest wishlist which is just a small part of my complete list....It's a pain that my blog template doesn't feature these kind of images properly, but hope it's still good enough. My recent favorite items are, of course, from The WhitePepper. I really really reaaaally want their "egg print shift dress", it looks lovely! I also liked their "jersey smock dress in silver", I think it's simple but comfy and would look great with so many things. New Balance, THE trainers, the perfect sporty shoe, in ox red, is there anything better? Not to me! I'm hoping to get a pair this christmas, but they're soooo expensive...And last but not least, from FjällRaven, the Kanken classic backpack in ox red, I've been after a Kanken backpack for way too long now, sooner or later I'll buy myself one, for sure!
Sin título #9



1. The WhitePepper - Jersey smock dress in Silver
2. FjällRaven - Kanken classic in Ox Red
3. New Balance 
4. The WhitePepper - Egg print shift dress 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario