Second Time Around Vintage


At first it was difficult for me to find proper vintage shops in Cape Town. I now know about quite a lot of them, after doing lot's of research and running around the whole city, from Kalk Bay to Long Street. I've already talked about Portobello Road in Kenilworth, now it's time to show you some photos I took at one of the cutest vintage shop I found in Long Street: Second Time Around. Pink walls, vintage posters and photos, tons of accesories from bags to earrings and loads of vintage and second hand clothing. I couldn't take a proper picture of the whole shop or the clothes, but I did take photos at the decoration and details of the shop. I highly recomend this shop if you are a vintage lover and you're looking for beautiful earrings and stunning bags, they have the best stuff. 







See you soon ;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario