M.A.C cosmetics - Vegas Volt

Ok. So I've got this weird (and nearly obsessive) thing for lipsticks. This summer, while I was in Cape Town, I bought three different M.A.C cosmetics lipsticks, and although I know I should stop, It's really difficult! To me, M.A.C cosmetics has the best colour range of lipsticks I have ever seen. Seriously the best lipstick colours I know about! The formula is great too and the price is reasonable for the quality of their products. I too love Nars's colour range for lipsticks and specially their blushes but there is nothing like M.A.C cosmetics to me when it comes to lipsticks.

This last lipstick I bought at M.A.C cosmetics in Cavendish Square is Vegas Volt. It's an orange/ coral colour, with pink undertones. It's a gorgeous colour to wear in summer and I couldn't resist buying it. Again, the colour. The smell is also lovely, as in every M.A.C cosmetics lipstick. It doesn't smudge and it stays on for quite a long time, it's also very moisturazing. 



See you soon! :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario