Café Paradiso


If you live or someday visit Cape Town you definitely must go at least once to lovely Cafe Paradiso, which is located in Kloof Street. I went this summer with my sister and father, who invited us for breakfast. Cafe Paradiso has a lovely and rustic appareance, I took some photos of the inside, but you can also sit outside in the front entrance which is actually a patio. 




This last pic is of my bag, from Missibaba, one of my favorites. I thought it looked nice with the brown wood so I took a photo for fun. I also took a photo of part of the menu; for breakfast my sister and I ordered a delicious cranberry juice, one of my favorites, my father had a Bloody Mary which I generally hate, not because Cafe Paradiso one was badly made, but because I just can't stand any kind of Bloody Mary...yuck! To eat, my father ordered the classic omelette with tomato, onion and cheese which was huge! and for just 55 Rand (3,92 Euros) which was even more amazing. And my sister and I ordered the french toast with fried banana, crispy bacon and maple syrup. For me, there's no better combination than maple syrup, banana and bacon, it's a match made in heaven! And after trying this delicious breakfast I can now say it's one of my favorite foods. I highly recommend this for breakfast, if you ever go to Cafe Paradiso you should at least try it, it's the best french toast I'ver ever had and the banana makes a perfect mix with the bacon and the maple syrup. Three pieces of french toast, three bacon strips, one banana and lot's of maple syrup topped with a strawberry and some mint leaves for 60 Rand (4,28 Euros). Again, the most delicious breakfast I've had in months! 




Hope you liked this post, if you have any questions, 
please feel free to comment. Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario