Imagenius

I'd like to talk about one of the amazing shops I discovered this last time I was in Cape Town.
While walking around Long Street, I stepped into one of the most lovely shops I've ever seen, Imagenius (117 Long Street). This shop has a magical vibe. It sells anything you're looking for, from rings, to clothes, shoes, home decorations, lamps, vintage toys...All sorts of wondeful stuff. This is what makes it so much fun to go in; you walk around the shop and you find interesting and nice things one after another. It's like a huge treasure box, waiting for you to explore every tiny spot. Here are just some of the interesting stuff I found. I specially fell in love with a gorgeous pair of red heels from Vivienne Westwood x Melissa.









 These beauties!! I need them!! 




Hope you liked this post! 
Bye!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario